Teaching Comprehension Strategies Book F
Teaching Comprehension Strategies methodically and creatively teaches pupils the strategies and skills needed for effective comprehension.
- A seven-set series focusing on essential strategies needed for effective comprehension
- Carefully selected pieces of fiction & nonfiction text which are tailored and designed to best suit the strategy being taught
- Each strategy has a teacher page to help model the strategy, directly followed by independent practice activities to master the strategy
- Each strategy has a test page to ensure the strategy is used and transferred
- Detailed teacher pages for each strategy, including answers.
Develops 12 specific comprehension strategies using different text types & genres:
- understanding words
- finding information
- identifying main idea
- cause and effect
- fact or opinion
- point of view.